Monday, May 4, 2009

Daniel's Dr. Seuss Land


Daniel and Sienna rocked Dr. Seuss gear! They had a great time! Happy Birthday Daniel! Thank you Daneen, this was a lot of fun.




Small candy buffet featuring Thing 1 & Thing 2! We also placed the favors there.

I found these pails at the dollar store and we placed Swedish fish for Red Fish and colored goldfish crackers. A Cat in the Hat pencil and stickers.

All centerpiece ideas were given from Stem Parties I added a runner which are actually scarves that I got in Christmas Tree shop for about 40 cents! Clearance! I also added Dr. Seuss stickers to tablecloths, felt circles and of course Chinese lanterns (my favorite).






For the kids table we put real fish! For One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish and those plates I got on clearance from Party City from last years 4th of July! The hats came from the dollar store which were actually Christmas hats! They were perfect!

I brought out elements from The Cat in Hat using these butterfly catchers. Also from Christmas tree shop for $1 each!


The figurines and toys around cake I actually found on EBAY for $2.90!



For drink charms I placed stickers on each of these glasses.


These are actually window clings that I used to make for a background.

It wouldn't have been complete without Green Eggs for Green Eggs and Ham!

Once again the lovely Benay helped in making Daniel's Coloring Book.

This was a favorite craft to do and very yummy! Winter and Cherry Lifesavers make the perfect Cat in the Hats.



1 comment: