Saturday, April 25, 2009

Baptizing an Angel


For Sienna's Baptism we decided to go with an Angel theme.. It was simple but very elegant. I used a lot of white feathers throughout the party. The best party was Sienna's dress. Its actually my wedding dress! Sienna looked precious!



For table seating I googled Angel quotes, and put guests name on them. They also received an angel photo holder.
We had taken Sienna to get her photo's done and we put Angel wings on them.

vq=3248>:46>;86>WSNRCG=3237;34639;68vq0mrj.jpg">

Another favor which was a huge hit! Were chocolate bars that I personalized through Hershey.com. We put HERESHEIS and on back I was able to put an angel, manufactured by Mommy and Daddy, and Amounts Servings. I also laid out mini rosary beads.
At the tables I had small vases with White Roses and I put feathers into them..Very simple but elegant.
vq=3248>:46>;86>WSNRCG=3237;34636856vq0mrj.jpg">

Michael from Roberto's Restaurant gave Sienna the cake as a gift. Didn't he do an incredible job?!

No comments:

Post a Comment