Monday, April 27, 2009

Did you hear the pitter patter of the Baby Elephants? That was because they were at Aydin's Baby Shower




This was the sweetest Baby Shower yet! We went with a blue and brown color scheme and then incorporated elephants and candy. Easter came at a perfect time! I bought blue eggs that came filled with jelly beans. I got great deals with all the candy used. I also got very lucky with the blue Hershey kisses. They are actually coconut flavor!

I first placed candy vases on the actual centerpieces. There actually boxes for Aydin's room. Mommy can put toys, books, or clothes into them.





Notice how the elephants are holding pacifiers?!
This centerpiece was for the mommy. I got so lucky with this elephant trash bin!
For the candy buffet I put a label on Chinese containers

At each place setting was a gift as a favor!

I wrapped different size boxes to give different height at the candy buffet

No comments:

Post a Comment